Last Updated: Feb 22, 2017     Views: 140

For currently serving members of the U.S. Army, visit the Awards and Decorations Branch of the Human Resources Command, linked below.

For individuals no longer in the U.S. Army, requests should be directed to the National Personnel Records Center, Medals Section (NRPMA-M), 9700 Page Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63132-5200. Information concerning procedures to request such information can be found at the National Archives.


Related Topics