Last Updated: Feb 15, 2017     Views: 146

The USAHEC research facility is open to the public, and anyone can use the collections. The USAHEC’s archives are “closed stacks,” so researchers must register and then use the Ridgway Hall circulation desk to request items from the collections. General researchers are not allowed to check out books or historical materials to take home.

Related Topics