Last Updated: Aug 02, 2022     Views: 11865

There is no comprehensive, singular resource of photographs or "Service Photos" of U.S. Army Soldiers available.

The U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center collections may include a photograph of your family member if he participated in our Veterans Survey Program or donated documents/records/photos to our collections.

The most likely source for images would be the Soldiers' Individual Service Records file. The National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) is the official repository for such records.

Veterans or immediate relatives of deceased Veterans may apply for copies of service records here:

Related Topics

Submit a New Question

PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: Disclosure of your contact information is voluntary. We solicit it for the sole purpose of responding to your request.
Your Info

Please do not submit Personally Identifiable (Social Security, Serial Number, DD214 etc.) Information on this form.

Fields marked with * are required.