Last Updated: Apr 03, 2023     Views: 257

The answer to this question depends on who you are, and which location you are using.

U.S. Army War College students, faculty, and staff members get their library cards during in-processing, once they turn in a signed and completed user agreement for both of our locations.  These library cards can be used at both Root Hall and Ridgway Hall. Military dependents are not eligible for their own library cards.

For those outside the USAWC, you can view materials within our Ridgway Hall location by making an appointment. For more information, please visit our appointments page.

Submit a New Question

PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: Disclosure of your contact information is voluntary. We solicit it for the sole purpose of responding to your request.
Your Info

Please do not submit Personally Identifiable (Social Security, Serial Number, DD214 etc.) Information on this form.

Fields marked with * are required.