Last Updated: May 30, 2019     Views: 97

It is best to gather information such as the soldier's name, state of origin, and other information that can be found on a discharge paper. The National Archives has information on beginning to research individuals in both wars. 

Submit a New Question

PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: Disclosure of your contact information is voluntary. We solicit it for the sole purpose of responding to your request.
Your Info

Please do not submit Personally Identifiable (Social Security, Serial Number, DD214 etc.) Information on this form.

Fields marked with * are required.