Last Updated: Dec 10, 2020     Views: 154

The USAHEC does not possess individual military service records of Soldiers from any time period.

Records of Soldiers from BEFORE October 1912 (enlisted personnel) and July 1917 (officers) are on file here:

The National Archives and Records Administration
Textual Archives Services Division
700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20408-0001

Copies of extant pension and service records can be purchased from that agency, as well. Researchers can begin their research by visiting the NARA website listed below.

Records from AFTER October 1912 (for officers) or June 1917 (enlisted) may be found here:

National Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

Related Topics

Submit a New Question

PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: Disclosure of your contact information is voluntary. We solicit it for the sole purpose of responding to your request.
Your Info

Please do not submit Personally Identifiable (Social Security, Serial Number, DD214 etc.) Information on this form.

Fields marked with * are required.