Last Updated: Feb 15, 2017     Views: 626

The USAHEC does not specifically collect official retired U.S. Army unit records, unit rosters, or morning reports, only those incidental to a Soldier’s collection. Official retired U.S. Army unit records can be found at one of these two locations:

Military Reference Branch
National Archives and Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20408-0001
Modern Military Records
National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740-6001

Certain unit rosters and morning reports have been detached from the main body of unit records and placed in the custody of the:

National Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63132

Related Topics