Last Updated: Feb 15, 2017     Views: 156

The USAHEC research facility is open to the public, and anyone can use the collections. The USAHEC’s archives are “closed stacks,” so researchers must register and then use the Ridgway Hall circulation desk to request items from the collections. General researchers are not allowed to check out books or historical materials to take home.

Related Topics

Submit a New Question

PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: Disclosure of your contact information is voluntary. We solicit it for the sole purpose of responding to your request.
Your Info

Please do not submit Personally Identifiable (Social Security, Serial Number, DD214 etc.) Information on this form.

Fields marked with * are required.